Cloud Testing Services
With digitization and cloud utilization stabilizing their place in the world, software testing has become more vital than ever before. Organizations rely heavily on the cloud to deploy and run applications, allowing them to interact with the users and move towards growth. However, ensuring the utmost performance and security can be daunting.
That’s where cloud testing services come into action. Cloud testing service will test the applications deploying in the cloud environment, ensuring their scalability and flexibility. Our cloud testing solutions are cost-effective and flexible as per the organization’s demands.
Benefits of Cloud Testing Service
Leverage the following benefits of cloud testing service:
- Flexibility: With cloud testing service, the application will be tested in real-life scenarios and in different time zones, devices, and geographies, ensuring that the application works as anticipated.
- Cost-Effective: No need to invest heavily in expensive testing hardware and software infrastructure. This service will take care of all the expenses at a fraction of the cost. Furthermore, you can pick the pricing plan as per your requirements.
- Faster Time-to-Market: Reduce overall testing time significantly with the cloud testing service. Our professionals utilize the right toolset, giving them an upper edge to complete the testing quicker than ever.
- Scalability: As the organization’s requirement changes, the testing needs change alongside. Cloud testing services can be scaled up or down as per the requirements, eradicating the stress of hardware constraints.
Types of Cloud Testing Services Offered By FractionalQA℠
- Usability Testing: Usability testing involves monitoring the software on the cloud by the hands of real users to determine the areas that require improvement.
- Load Testing: In load testing, the performance of your application will be evaluated during normal and high loads to determine how it performs in high traffic.
- Performance Testing: Performance testing will test the cloud application’s speed, stability, and scalability to identify its performance under the desired workload.
- Security Testing: Safeguard the application data stored on the cloud from potential threats such as leakage, theft, and malicious attacks with cloud security testing.
- Stress Testing: In stress testing, the software will be pushed to the limits by giving it abnormal traffic till it crashes or beaks, allowing you to identify the reliability and stability limit.
- Compatibility Testing: Leverage compatibility testing to ensure that your software deployed on the cloud works on various platforms, devices, operating systems, and browsers.
- Functional Testing: From basic to advanced functionalities, every working feature of your software on the cloud will be tested in functional testing to determine whether each feature performs as expected or not.
Our Approach to Cloud Testing
- Choosing the Right Infrastructure:
Rather than picking a cloud platform that your peers are choosing, it is appropriate to pick the one which is right for you. Our professionals will evaluate your requirements and run an analysis to choose the right infrastructure.
- Planning Test Strategy:
Every software deployed on the cloud is unique and requires a specific approach for testing. With cloud testing service, our professionals will assess your testing requirements and create a tailored testing strategy.
- Launching Test Environment:
Based on the test strategy for the application, the test environment will be created and launched where various tests will be performed on the software to identify underlying issues.
- Analyzing Results:
Once the test results are out, they are deeply evaluated by our professionals to create a detailed report on the outcome. This report can be used as a foundation to make alterations to the software in the future or for future cloud testing.
Best Practices for Cloud Testing Service
Following the best practices can help you in getting the most appropriate cloud testing service for your software.
- Outline Objectives Clearly: Defining your test objectives clearly to the testing professionals will ensure that the test strategy implemented aligns with your expectations.
- Grant Access to Resources: To attain the right results from cloud testing service, you need to provide access to the right resources to the testing personnel including the data and documentation to perform the tests effectively.
- Monitor the Process: Keeping an eye on how the testing process is progressing is crucial to make sure that it remains on track and that any issues are addressed promptly.
Why Choose Our Cloud Testing Services?
- Experienced Professionals:
With in-depth knowledge of cloud testing combined with years of cloud testing experience, our team has a talent pool of some of the best testers in the industry.
- Cost-effective: No need to pay the hefty cost of a service that you don’t even use to the fullest. Here, you can pick the pricing that suits your project the most so that you can get the best value for your investment.
- Timely Delivery: By following a systematic approach and a planned strategy, we make sure that we always accomplish the testing before the stipulated deadline so that your software can reach the market quickly.
- Utilize the Latest Technologies and Tools: Our professionals are equipped with the latest and industry-leading tools and technologies so that your cloud testing can become highly efficient and quicker.
Talk to our Consultants & get FREE Cloud QA strategy for your business
Cloud testing is a process of testing software by running it in a cloud-based environment. This ensures software functions as intended and meets all the requirements before it is released to the public. Cloud testing can be done on-premises or in the cloud.
There are many use cases for cloud testing, but some of the most common include: functional testing, performance testing, load testing, compatibility testing, and regression testing.
There are several key differences between cloud testing and traditional on-premises testing. You can spin up test environments quickly and easily without needing expensive hardware or software with cloud testing. You also have the flexibility to scale your test environment as needed, which is only sometimes possible with on-premises testing. Finally, cloud testing can be done remotely, which can be a significant advantage if you have distributed testing teams.
There are many benefits to using a cloud testing provider, such as:
- Cost-effectiveness: With cloud-native testing, you only pay for what you use when you use it. This can save you significant money compared to traditional on-premises testing, which requires a significant up-front investment.
- Flexibility: As mentioned above, cloud testing allows you to spin up test environments as needed quickly. This can be a significant advantage if you have a busy testing schedule.
- Scalability: With cloud testing, you can quickly scale your test environments up or down as needed. This can be a significant advantage when you need to test at scale.
- Speed: Cloud testing can help speed up your testing cycles by allowing you to provision real-time testing environments quickly.